UEG Courses 2020
The applications for the Young Investigators Meeting, Summer School and Basic Science Courses are all open!
We are especially excited to offer not only one, but three Basic Science Courses in 2020! 😊 This is a major achievement, and I thank Helmut and Radislav for their work and making this possible, as well as the host centres for co-organising these courses with UEG.
The online announcements of the courses and application forms are available here:
- Young Investigators Meeting (April 24-26): application closes January 24
- Summer School (June 4-7): application closes February 14
- Basic Science Courses: application closes March 6
- Gut microbiota: Relevance, analysis, modulation (June 10-12)
- Basic & translational research in motility & neurogastroenterology (June 24-26)
- Hot topics in experimental GI cancer (July 9-11)
Save the date – UEG webinar ‘What’s new in FMT?’
The first ever UEG webinar will take place on March 3, 2020 at 20:00 (CET). Josbert Keller and Georgina will be the speakers and Imran will act as a moderator. Save the date!
More information and the registration link will be sent to you closer to the date.
Watch what you might have missed – UEG Education at UEG Week
We would like to share with you the following Education-related videos and encourage you to watch them:
- Mistakes in…session recordings
- Expert interview with Djuna about the work in the EduComm and the new ‘Masterclass’
- Facebook Live video with Bel (& Giovanni Marchegiani from the Quality of Care Task Force) about UEG’s online offer
Mark your diaries – Upcoming EduComm meetings
Please mark your diaries for the upcoming EduComm meetings:
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 (dinner on February 11) Friday, June 19, 2020 (dinner on June 18)
For more information www.ueg.eu